Blades are available in coils
or welded to length in lengths from 5' to 30'.
Blades are available in continuous
and gulleted grit edge.
- Tungsten carbide grit particle cutting edge
- Tungsten carbide grit metallurgically bonded to tough
alloy steel back
- Greater life and cutting performance in tough, hard,
and abrasive materials
- Reversability extends cutting life up to 25%
- Extremely high heat and wear resistance
- Extremely durable cutting edge
- No teeth to snag or strip
- Recommended for use in super alloys, fiberglass, honeycomb,
foamed glass, hardened steel, graphite composites, and
other composite materials
- Use in piping applications
Copyright © 2001-2020 CTS Co. All rights reserved.